Who are We?
What Data Do We Collect?
The Kilt Experience may collect the following data:
- Personal identification and contact information including your name and email address
- Your postal address
How Do we Collect Your Data?
You directly provide The Kilt Experience with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use our Contact Form or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our social media platforms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We require this information so that we can:
- Process your order.
- Occasionally email you with special offers on other products and services you may have expressed an interest in.
- Keep our internal records in order.
How do we store your data?
The Kilt Experience is committed to keeping your personal information safe by using the most up to date security tools and protection procedures until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we use platforms which have in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, our company’s platforms may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The Kilt Experience uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a ‘+1’ via Google Plus, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose. In some cases, where a page on our website includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks, just as those social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves.
Privacy policies of other websites
What are your data protection rights?
The Kilt Experience would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request The Kilt Experience for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Kilt Experience correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Kilt Experience to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Kilt Experience erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Kilt Experience restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Kilt Experience’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Kilt Experience transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com